Just 20 minutes east of downtown Cleveland, Ursuline College is situated on 60+ green, rolling acres where residents feel safe and surrounded by nature. Beneath the quiet surface, the campus is a hive of productive activity and discovery.
History of Ursuline College
Participants selected to attend the institute will receive a stipend of $2,200. Participants are encouraged to communicate in a timely manner with the organizers on all paperwork.
Please note: Stipends are considered taxable.
As a part of your participation in this institute, you will also be expected to complete an evaluation at the end.
Housing at Ursuline College
• Suite-style upper-class hall with 6 suites on each of 3 floors
• A limited number of accessible suites are available.
• Bedroom size is approximately 10’x 11′.
• Each suite has 4 private bedrooms, a bathroom, common living space with sofa, chair and coffee table, a kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, sink, a table and 4 chairs and cupboards.
• Each bedroom includes a dresser, standard twin bed, desk, chair, and small two-drawer movable file cabinet.
• Cable TV is available in the common lounge areas.
• Ethernet ports are available in each individual bedroom, and one port in the living room, for connection to the internet and Ursuline College Network.
• Wireless access points are installed in various suites making WIFI connection simple for residents. Simply connect to UCGUEST.
• There are coin-operated washer and dryer machines on the first floor and a snack machine.
• The third floor has a gathering area with TV, lounge furniture and a complete kitchen is adjacent to the TV areas.
• A six-station computer lab is also located on the third floor with printer.
Housing at Smith Hall costs $30 per day.
If you do not bring your own linens, they are available for purchase. Sheets cost $25 per set. Pillows and towels are $10 each.
For more information visit https://www.ursuline.edu/student-life/residence-halls
Dining at Ursuline College
Most meals will be served on campus through Metz Dining, located in the Pilla Student Center. A variety of options will be available and we are able to accommodate various dietary restrictions, including Kosher, vegetarian, gluten-free, and vegan.
During site visits, dining will occur off campus; a per diem will be given to participants to cover the cost of food.
For more information visit https://www.ursulinemetz.com/pilla.html